Sunday, January 30, 2011

Raymond Sexton Running in Dublin North East

<home>

Dear Constituent,

I have decided to stand as an Independent Candidate for Dublin North East in this election. Here is why!

I have been angry and frustrated for almost  3 years, sometimes to boiling point as my belief, trust and loyalty in 'Ireland' was tested to breaking point and was shattered progressively. I returned to Ireland in 1994 having left in the mid 1980s for Australia and worked my backside off since, creating the real Celtic Tiger when we made things and delivered value. I participated with many friends and colleagues in making real progress and a genuine difference. The country took off after many years due to a collection of circumstances.  The dream of every man, woman and child was, that once in our history we would have PEACE and PROSPERITY for all!

We delivered PEACE because everyone signed up for it and everyone knew that the future would have to be fair, transparent and positive for everyone.

Our PROSPERITY as you know was squandered but we still have PEACE and more importantly we know how we delivered it:

Steady, incremental progress towards an agreed, powerful and engaging VISION for the FUTURE.

I now want all parties, sections of society and our friends and family abroad to sign up for the

PROSPERITY PROCESS.

As an INDEPENDENT, I will InnovateDeliver and most importantly, take RESPONSIBILITY.

I will lead the charge in framing this VISION.

I want to leave the gombeens and their petty arguments behind.

Some out there will ask, who am I? I am just an Irish citizen who has had enough, unable to pay bills,drowning in red letters, trying to get my kids fed, clothed and educated. I do not want them to emigrate under pressure, I want a future for them and for you. I know how you feel. I am feeling the pain myself, BUT in the end I have found that the best therapy is to get off my backside and do something.

I am asking you to vote for me as a VOTE for me is a VOICE for you!

Let us rebuild our great Nation once more...with INTEGRITY!

Ar aghaidh linn

Raymond Sexton

Independent

0 comments:

Post a Comment